Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Demi Lovato, Single and Happy



demi lovato x-factor

Demi Lovato 20-years old from Dallas, Texas is a young star but very famous. She is known as a singer and as an actress and actually she is one of the judges in X-Factor this season.  

There have been rumors that she was dating Niall Horan, the member of “One Direction” band, but that’s not true. She is not dating someone right now. Demi reveled that she is so happy, she feels like living in a dream. Maybe is the X-Factor influence or something else? We don’t know but we are happy for her too.  
demi lovato niall horan

“I gave up on pretending being someone that I wasn’t, now I want to be the real me, with my positive and negative side. I have friends that love me not for what I’m doing, some of them don’t even know my songs!” 

Until she will tell something by herself about her privacy, we will enjoy her role at X-Factor show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...