But that’s wrong. If you pair them properly with the right top, shoes and accessories, you will be successful.
Here are some tips on how to wear leggings:
- If you have some pound in excess or problems with cellulite, try thick and unshiny fabrics like double knits. Anyway all you need is self confidence that helps you with every outfit, even the craziest.
- Remember that leggings are not pants. Consider them as tights to wear with dresses, skirts, tunic tops that cover our butt and your front. Also avoid wearing too tight tops over your leggings.
- Pay attention to footwear. Go for flats, boots, oxfords or low heels. Everything looks chic with leggings except high heels that give you an extravagant look.
Here are some ideas on how to wear leggings and look nice:
- The most seen and comfortable look is pairing leggings with UGG boots, a T-shirt and a jacket, jeans or leather. Olivia Wild has worn them like pants with a short blouse, brown boots and a jeans jacket. She looks good and not extravagant.
- If you are a fashion follower, you know this year galaxy print is in vogue. So try to wear galaxy leggings with a black blouse and black wedge boots. Be careful with colors.
- Leggings can be wear in every season of the year but in this cold weather I prefer leggings paired with large sweaters and boots. It’s a casual style, perfect for everyday life, comfortable and most important, warm. And don’t forget the scarf, it’s a must accessory. You can choose different boots like: ankle boots, tall boots, combat boots, cowboy boots or even knee boots.
- Leather leggings are so sexy and feminine. Wear them for a special occasion with high heels and a camisole or for everyday life pair them with a sweater, colored if the leggings are black.
- For a chic look, pair them with a blazer or jacket and high heels or wedge. Choose the right accessories like the lipstick and earrings. You will be hardly unnoticeable with that look, be sure of that.
PS: hope that you will be inspired by our suggestions and you will try any of them.